Tourtellotte Memorial High School
To: Parents of Homeschooling Children
According to State law, each parent is required to provide the name and date of birth for each child being homeschooled. The information is solely used for student count numbers for the local Board of Education.
Please email April Levesque at
with the name and date of birth of the child/children
TMHS Class of 2020!
Friday, June 12, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Class of 2020 Senior Spotlight
Post HS Plans: Planning on attending QVCC
“Cam, I have enjoyed getting to know you through our discussions during homeroom and the lunchroom.
You are a kind person who does kind things behind the scenes, and you don’t look for recognition. I wish
others were more like you!”- Mrs. Fusco
District Update Regarding Coronavirus
Please click the link below to read the Superintendent’s letter
TMHS College Acceptance
Running Scholarship Total – $232,500
- 2020-2021 Approved School Calendar
- 2019-2020 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- 2019-2020 District Assessment Calendar
- Superintendent’s Welcome Back Newsletter
- TMHS Program of Studies 2020 – 2021
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- School Counseling Newsletter
- School Safety Letter From Superintendent Smith
- Thompson Public Schools Bus Routes
- TMHS Student Handbook 2019 – 2020
- TMHS COVID 19 Distance Learning Update – March 18, 2020
- March 16 to the rest of the year – COVID-19/ Distance Learning
- June 2 – TMHS Scholarships Evening, 7:00 pm
- June 3 – TMHS Athletics Awards Night, 6:30 pm
- June 8 – Thompson BOE Meeting, 7:00 pm
- June 9 – TMHS Integrity Plus Awards Night, 6:30 pm
- June 10 – TMHS Music Awards Night, 6:00 pm
- June 12 – TMHS Graduation, 6:00 pm
- June 17 – Last day of school
Tourtellotte Memorial High School
Tourtellotte Memorial High School is a public high school serving 225 students in 9th through 12th grade. Located in the town of North Grosvenordale, CT it is part of the Thompson School District.
Tourtellotte Memorial High School is led by Principal Megan Parette and her dedicated team of educators, administrators and staff, each dedicated to ensuring that Tourtellotte remains a small school with big opportunities.
TMHS Alumni Association
Do you have suggestions, would like to be added to the alumni database, learn more about upcoming reunions, or would like more information on the TMHS Alumni Association? Go to the TMHS Alumni Association’s website, www.tmhsaa.org for contact information and to see upcoming events, photo gallery, historical photographs of the school and town from the Thompson Historical Society, TMHS Hall of Fame recipients, Student Scholarship Recipients, updates on the accomplishments of the Alumni Association and more…
Tourtellotte Tiger Radio
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.